‘OHMCS Gives‘ is a donation-based campaign to support the school’s annual operating budget to help enhance the school experience for every student.
Contributions help decrease the gap between state reimbursement (upper school), tuition (lower school) and operating costs, and are a vital part of the operating budget to support classroom materials, supplies, salaries, faculty professional development, and maintenance of our campus.
Did you know?
- Although breakfast/lunch is offered for free to K-8 students, OHMCS incurs well over $50,000 in unreimbursed expenses to run the nutrition program.
- OHMCS provides a beautiful outdoor campus — all of which comes with routine maintenance, as well as special projects, such as exterior painting, playground improvements, tree removal and replanting.
- Participation in ‘OHMCS Gives‘ is more important than the size of your gift. We are a community of families, alumni, extended family, Board and staff — and this is one opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to the success of this amazing school. We understand gifts come in all sizes – and we value each and every contribution.
Gifts to OHMCS Gives are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Ways to give:
- Credit Card — Make a one-time gift or create a recurring monthly gift.
- Pledges can be made and paid in installments or as a one-time gift up through June 30, 2024. Pledges can be communicated to Rachelle Foster.
- Cash, checks, or money orders may be made payable to OHMCS and mailed to the school or dropped off in the front office.
- Stocks, Bonds and other Securities — Please contact Rachelle Foster to learn how to designate gifts of stocks, bonds and/or appreciated securities.
- Corporate Matching Gifts — You can double – or even triple – your gift if your employer offers a Matching Gifts Program. Check with your HR department to see if your employer offers one. Contact Rachelle Foster with any questions.
Our Goal is 100% Participation from FamiliesOur Goal is 100% Participation from StaffOur Goal is 100% Participation from Board
Reasons To Give:
- Matching Gifts: Many corporations offer a match on donations made to non-profit organizations and schools. Matching gifts make up a significant portion of Oak Hill Montessori’s fundraising dollars. OHMCS’ EIN: 84-4962541
- United Way: Oak Hill Montessori Community School can be designated as a beneficiary through your employer’s annual United Way campaign. OHMCS’ EIN: 84-4962541
If you have questions about employer-based giving, please inquire with your company’s HR department or contact OHMCS Associate Director, Rachelle Foster, via email or at 651-484-8242.