The Parent Association at Oak Hill Montessori Community School exists as a way for parents to help foster the growth and development of our school and our children. We believe strong communities are defined by their ability to come together, build lasting relationships, share talents and learn from one another. Supporting our school truly is a community effort. We hope you’ll join us!
- Enrich the student experience by contributing to school fundraising efforts.
- Provide opportunities for families (parents and children) to build lasting friendships and develop a school network outside the classroom
- Create opportunities throughout the year to recognize the efforts of the faculty and staff in our community
2023/2024 Parent Association Fundraisers
- Pumpkin Sale & Halloween Scavenger Hunt – October 13th
- Book Fair – January 2024
- Family Bingo – February 2024
- Churchill Street Community Night – Spring 2024
- Plant Sale and Spring Community Picnic – May 10th
- Yearbook – May 2024
To learn more, or to get involved please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.