The Parent Association at Oak Hill Montessori Community School exists as a way for parents to help foster the growth and development of our school and our children. We believe that strong communities are defined by their ability to come together, build lasting relationships, share talents and learn from one another. We hope you’ll join us!
OHMCS 2021/22 Parent Association Goals
- Enrich the student experience by contributing to school fundraising efforts (2021-22 Fundraising Goal $10,000)
- Provide opportunities for families (parents and children) to build lasting friendships and develop a school network outside the classroom
- Help parents develop a more robust understanding of the Montessori philosophy and how it informs our children’s classroom experience
If you are interested in learning more about joining the Fundraising, Social or Parent Education committees, please contact us.
Great Gatherings are an amazing way for our school to raise fun and funds! These small scale events are hosted for OHMCS families by OHMCS families. All money raised goes directly to our school.
- More information about Great Gatherings can be found here.
- Ready to Host? You can sign up with this form.
- Want to attend an event? View and Sign Up for Upcoming Great Gatherings Here!
Other Parent Association Resources
In the future, families will be able to find agendas and recaps for all meetings as well as archived monthly newsletters in this area.