We are continually seeking creative and caring people who have a passion to improve the lives of the children they work with and leave a positive impact on their communities.
“The training of the teacher who is to help life is something far more than the learning of ideas. It includes the training of character; it is a preparation of the spirit.” ~ Maria Montessori
- Lead Special Education Teacher (1.0 FTE)
- After-School Care Staff (.25 FTE)
- Assistant Teacher Children’s House (Primary) (1.0 FTE)
- Float – Assistant Teacher Children’s House (.75 FTE)
- Elementary Assistant (1.0 FTE)
- Junior High Comm Arts Lit – .5 FTE (.5 FTE)
How to Apply: Persons interested in applying should send an email to email@example.com with the following application materials attached:
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
All teachers applying to Oak Hill Montessori Community School will need to submit the Application for Teachers as well.